GOI is Offering Economic Aid to those Pursuing Higher Technical and Professional Education through this Scholarship
call : 08448709545, 08527484563
Dependent wards of ex-servicemen, ex-coast guard personnel and their widows who are below officer rank, are invited by the Kendriya Sainik Board Secretariat, Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare, Ministry of Defence, Government of India, to apply for this scholarship and obtain financial assistance under the same.
Last date to submit the application form is November 15, 2018. In order to be eligible for this scholarship, candidates need to fulfil the mandated requirements:
Dependent Wards, Widows of Ex Servicemen & Ex Coast Guard personnel, who are in their first year of technical or professional course and have scored at least 60% in class 12, diploma or graduation, are eligible for this call.
An amount of INR 2000 and INR 2250 per month will be provided to boys and girls, respectively, for a period ending from one to five years.
How to Apply
Online applications are invited from interested candidates.
Other Important Details
Applying candidates need to submit the below mentioned documents in PDF, JPEG or JPG format:
• Certificate of Ex-Servicemen, Ex-Coast Guard Personnel duly signed by ZSB, CG HQ.
• Duly signed bon-a-fide certificate by the Vice Chancellor, Dean, Principal, Vice Principal, Registrar, Associate Dean, Deputy Registrar, Director or Deputy Director.
• Certificate issued by Bank Manager stating the seeding of Aadhar Card with student's Bank account.
• Class 10 marks sheet as a proof of date of birth.
• Complete marks sheets of Class 12, Graduation (3 years), Diploma (6 semesters) (whichever is applicable) as Minimum Educational Qualification certificate.
• The first page of student's bank passbook or cancelled cheque of student's bank account.
• Category certificate (if applicable).
• Aadhar card.
• Self-certificate, affidavit of ESM (in case the ward born after the retirement of ESM).
Click Here to Know More